The easy three step process will answer your buying questions and provide you the necessary information to make an easy purchase:
Review the boats/RV's available in this week's auction on our inventory page. Each vessel or RV has its own individual stock number. The boats are listed by manufacturer and length for easier selection and viewing. We strongly recommend a personal inspection of the vessel or RV at our convenient location in Tampa.
It is important that you talk with one of our professional consignment team members so that details regarding the particular unit can be reviewed on a personal basis. Regardless of whether or not you have worked with one of our team members in the past, all bids MUST be submitted and faxed on our official bid form. You may download this form by clicking here . Complete, sign and fax the form to 813-627-0231. NO BIDS WILL BE SUBMITTED without talking to our sales team member, a confirmation that we received the complete bid form which must include the initial deposit of $1000 (min).
Sales Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday
9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday
9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
You may use the contact us section to enter your pertinent information (be sure to include your best contact method) as well as the stock number you are interested in. A sales team member will contact you promptly to discuss your bidding options. The initial deposit can be paid in cash, credit card, certified funds or wire transfer. Your sales team member of record will discuss additional down payment requirements with you prior to submitting your bid.
Boat and RV auction bids are cut off weekly on Monday at 3:00 p.m. EST. Bids are automatically sorted and the high bidder on each vessel is submitted to the bank or vessel owner on Tuesday morning. Response time is typically 48 hours. The seller, at their sole discretion, may accept, reject, or make a counter offer. Once the bid is responded to (accepted, rejected, or countered) we will contact the high bidder immediately to notify them of the decision. If a bid is not responded to or not accepted within a particular weekly cycle, it is simply placed back for sale in the next week's bid cycle. All bids need to be resubmitted weekly (if desired); bids are only good for the one week in which their bid was dated.
1. A complete official bid form must be signed and submitted via fax, email, in person, or express mail.
2. A credit card number in the bidders name only must be submitted with the offer. If the card is in someone else's name or is declined, the offer will be immediately voided.
3. Upon verbal or written notification that you are the winning bidder, the buyer has 5 working days to complete any conditions as set forth and pay the amount due IN FULL via certified funds (drawn on a local bank only) or wire transfer. Failure to close the transaction within 5 business days after notice of acceptance will result in the $1000 deposit being forfeited and the boat placed in the next auction cycle.
4. The bidder has 24 hours (or one business day) to remove the vessel or RV from our facility or make other storage arrangements after closing. Storage charges will accrue on ALL vessels and RV's until vessel departs at our standard rates (refer to our fee schedule for complete details).
5. There is a $399.00 buyer's premium on all vessels and RV's charged as an administrative fee for paperwork handling.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS REGARDING TITLING OR DOCUMENTATION
We exert extensive time and research to ensure that you are purchasing a unit with a clear title or USCG documentation. The $399.00 administrative fee represents this research effort; it does not include transferring title or documentation. USGC documentation, titling and registration will be handled through US Liquidators unless vessel is exported out of the country. USCG, titling and registration charges will be additional and allow up to 45 days to complete this process (in rare cases it can be longer).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SALES TAX
All FL resident purchasers will pay sales tax and registration at point of purchase including their respective county charges. Out of state purchasers will pay the lesser of either their home state base rate (county charges will not be included or collected and buyer will be responsible for any excess charges in their home state) up to 6 percent or endorse and/or an out of state affidavit. All dealers will be required to provide a state sale tax number, valid dealer's certificate and sign a resale certificate or Statement for Exemption of Purchase.